The AgriShift® Master Controller is designed specifically for dimming and controlling lights in poultry, swine or fish operations. This integrated Controller offers several advanced features giving it added flexibility, such as a front panel display, which addresses the needs of today’s modern farming techniques.
How dimming can enhance flock performance
Because animals are sensitive to different intensities and colors of light, performance and health can be improved simply by controlling the lighting. Close attention to lighting schedules and elimination of lighting anomalies have been shown to increase production outputs while reducing stress and negative affects on animals. ONCE® AgriShift® LED dimmers provide smooth, programmable dimming to enable the full potential of any ONCE® light. The expansion bus on all AgriShift® dimmers is a standard 0-10V interface for maximum expansion capability as well as compatibility with a wide range of existing (installed) barn controllers. See operating manual for complete description of features and specifications as well as programming options.
Benefits of the AgriShift® Master Controller:
• Improves animal welfare
• Advanced technology for LED lighting
• Precise, consistent, incremental dimming
• Asymmetric sunrise/sunset program capability
• Program up to 500 days divided into 20 lighting periods
• Programmable, timed or temporary dimming override
• Programmable transition time for sunrise/sunset
• Optional remote control with standard 0-10V bus
• Fully automatic control or manual option
Download Product Specific Print Material
|Sell Sheet||Sell Sheet|